Monday, January 22, 2007

Another fat cat...


my cat had to get shaved today because I always forget to groom her.

She looks like one of those hairless cats.

she is actually really adorable with the cut but I have now noticed that I am not the only one in this family with a weight problem. Looks like it's diet kitty food time...

in other news, things were so hectic at school that I actually didn't get to eat all of my food today. I know that is sposed to be bad but I weigh in tomorrow so maybe it'll show some promising scale movement!

my abs still hurt but I worked out anyways: 25 minutes on the treadmill (ave speed 3.1/ave incline .9%). I saw an exercise physiologist last week and she told me I had to take it easy and not allow my pulse up past 135 because I was getting "mildly hypertensive" when I went up 154 (80% of my maximum) so I had to really tone down my cardio.

I meet with a trainer on thursday to discuss adding weights into my regimen. I'm a little nervous about this because you rarely see extremely obese people with personal trainers for some reason...hopefully she'll be nice...at least she's a she...

off to bed

goodnite people who live in my journal

Kat

No comments: