Sunday, January 21, 2007

*ouch*

Today was hard. I went to this pilates/yoga/tai chi compilation class yesterday and my abs are KILLING me. I never realized how much I use my abs during every day activities until now. I'm laying in bed and I can barely move. Everytime I have to get up I sort of slither off my bed wincing the whole time. I'm also inexplicably exhausted (and I'm on a well balanced, 1700 cal a day diet so I sure aint starving) but all I want to do is eat...go figure. I think I'm going to make it without going off my diet because I still have another fruit, some BBQ pita chips (I'm on Jenny Craig), and 1 cup of milk left to eat and I'm only staying up a few more hours. I'm just glad I made it through the day!

(wow...that is so not my time zone...I'll have to change that someday...)

UPDATE: Something worse than being woken up with an asthma attack at 4:21 AM? Having an asthma attack when every cough aggravates your sore abs...I feel like I'm suffocating...

2 comments:

Goblin Market said...

That's pretty good- I never stay under my (self allotted) calorie allowance. Maybe its because I set targets too high? Either way, well done. Losing 50lbs is excellent as well, I'd be ecstatic if I lost 50lbs (or even less!).

fatkat said...

Hi Goblin market! Welcome to my site! You are my first commenter so I think you are probly entitled to some sort of prize...

(hmm...at 4:21 in the morning, the word prize looks wierd to me...maybe cause it has a z in it...zs are wierd...)

anyways, when I drop down to the 12oo calorie level, I'm betting this is gonna get a lot harder.

Till then....