Saturday, January 27, 2007

As my nonexistent italian relatives might say....CRAPOLA

So I sorta kinda blew my diet yesterday....ok lets face it...I REALLY blew my diet.

Since this is a diet blog, I will not be mentioning food that might tempt but it all started with a simple $&*@&!^*@#. Now my prob with cigs, booze, any time of addictive thing is that once I've had one *(&%(*#&@ I somehow think I might as well have another. The prob is that then I start having this wierd desire to stuff myself/drink till I can't anymore/smoke myself silly. It's not like I was enjoying the food I ate...I just ate (not all at once but just throughout the day).

On the bright side, I've never gone a whole month without going off the diet at least once. So today I've started again and, hopefully, will last 1+ months again!

I'm also grumpy because they changed the class schedules at my gym. Now my pilates/yoga/tai chi class thingy is at 11:30 instead of 10:15. Last week, I got to do my class and then watch Dancelife on MTV while I walked the treadmill afterwards (I don't have tv at home so I can only watch when I work out). Now there is a conflict so I guess (after checking the tv schedules) I'll be stuck watching I Love New York on VH1 instead.

Anyways, I'm pretty proud of myself for jumping back on the bandwagon but I did gain 2 pounds overnight. EEK!

Back on track

Kat

No comments: