Sunday, February 4, 2007

25?


So I saw a number on the scale yesterday and today (in the completely unofficial nekkid/early morning/no food or drink in my system sort of way).

It started with a 2. I've gotten used to this number. But then came a 5!!!
I have not seen a 5 in the tens place in, well, 5 years actually.

I am always finding new types milestones in the mundane numbers that pass by. So now I have to project foreward, as is often my style.

When I hit 239, I will be at a weight I haven't seen in 7 years.

When I hit 199...well that's a milestone in and of itself but...I will weigh less than I did on my 21st bday. (8 years ago)

When I hit 187, that is the weight I remember being at the end of freshmen year. (10 years ago)

When I hit 179, I will be the weight I was senior year of HS.

165=what I weighed Freshmen and Sophmore year. I don't know if I had achieved my full height freshman year but by Sophmore year I had. (yes, I thought I was fat even then.)((but at least I could always get a date))(((It should be noted that I met my SO 1 year ago...so...apparently I can get dates at this size too now.)))

My goal will probably be in the 150s. I don't think I have ever been this weight at my full height. We'll see when we get there. Now I have to think about ways of celebrating these milestones!


Kat

2 comments:

*Christie* said...

You will feel so good when you hit 239 I know I did :) hehehe. (still there though)
You're doing great!!

Christie
http://letsseewhathappens1.blogspot.com

fatkat said...

Hi Christie! Congrats on your weight loss! Enjoy the new car too! lol