Monday, February 19, 2007

Better

Ok, I'm feeling more optimistic. I think I've at least lost something this week. We will see tomorrow.

However, at 9:30 AM, I have already eaten all of the substancial food that I brought with me today. This food was meant to last me till 10 PM.

I'm stressed because my first biochem test is tomorrow and this prof's tests have a reputation for being absolute hell with very little curve to compensate. At least in organic we had a curve. Add to that the fact that I have much less CHem background than the other students (most have taken both P-chems already)((It didn't say that was a pre-req so I was kinda surprised)) and I'm kinda skeert. In my world this usually translates to: I have been stress eating. I ate an egg, sausage patty, half of an english muffin, jenny craig blueberry muffin, 1 cup of nonfat milk, 1 vitamin bar, and my unsweetened applesauce, chicken salad, and wheat crackers that I brought for lunch. That is a lot of food to have eaten in the past three hours,no?

Anyways, 4 pieces of fruit, a salad, and veggies are all I get to eat for the rest of the day. I may not be perfect but I'll do my best. At least I'm stuffed right now...

No comments: