Monday, February 12, 2007

impatient

I don't think I lost this week...I'll find out tomorrow morning but my scale aint showing it. I did so well...ok so there was a brief bout with two froo froo martinis at Dave and Busters but that's it! And I worked my butt off in the gym all week. On Saturday, I did a 3 hour workout. 3 f'in hours!!! But if I'm going to make it all the way to goal, I've got to get better at dealing with weeks like this. In the past, these weeks would be my undoing...I would say "look how hard I'm working and where are my results?" And then I would go off and binge because what's the point of being on a diet that ain't working?

My doc said "if you are eating less than you are burning then its' only a matter of time before you lose". But damnit I'm just not a patient person.

The one thing that I am doing this time that I think will keep me from being disheartened is that I have a rewards system based on how well I followed the plan and not how much weight I lose. So I get my manicure next week regardless of whether I lose. At least I can look forward to that.

No comments: