Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Weigh in



Yesterday, I weighed in at 262.4 which is like a 2 1/2 pound loss from last week! WOOHOO

I'm trying to get back into the gym habit after the week off when my fam was in town. Yesterday I did 90 minutes of cardio (30 of those minutes were really just a slow stroll while I caught the end of Made. It was such a cute episode about a geeky boy who wants to be prom prince. I love geeks. THey rock.=0)
Today, I did 24 minutes on the Treadmill, 10 minutes on the elliptical, 5 minutes of stretching, and then I did my weight lifting regimen. So I did about 90 minutes again.

One thing I've noticed is how great I feel after I work out. The endorphins in my system not only fill me with energy but they also make me feel HOT! LOL A pic of me would surely bring me back to reality but I walk around feeling like the hottest chick in the room for an hour or so after I finish.

The main barrier I have to get over when motivating myself to exercise is the sheer time factor. It usually takes me about 2 1/2 to 3 hours at the gym to get through my routine, shower, and get ready. That's a *%$#load of time.

I guess super busy peeps who still work out just don't shower afterwards? ew

I was in the gym with my SO the other day and I asked him if he was going to shower. His response? "I don't need to cause I showered this morning." I've never really thought of myself as a clean freak but when I'm in the gym I don't glisten...I sweat! And there is no way I am walking around all day with greasy sweaty hair. I guess it makes more sense for him because he has a buzz cut but still...

Kat

No comments: